More Value from the Assets You Hold TodayDestiny Asset Manager™ is education’s most comprehensive solution specifically designed to manage valuable assets on a school- or district-wide basis. It helps you improve budgeting, forecasting and reporting with a single system so you can better manage your various assets.
For your technology, facilities management, instructional and administrative teams, Destiny Asset Manager™ lets you:
- Manage fixed and portable assets such as laptops, sports equipment, maintenance equipment, software licenses and more with greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Ensure equitable access to resources and reduce purchasing redundancies.
- Provide better opportunities for resource sharing and optimum utilization of the resources you’ve purchased.
- Streamline reporting processes by using one centralized system, saving money on additional software and staff for data entry.
- Distribute reports easily throughout the district to inform others about budgeting, purchasing and inventory.
Better Insight for More Informed Decision Making
Destiny Asset Manager™ gives you the ability to make sure your school’s or district’s assets work at their highest and best levels for your students, faculty and campuses. Just as important, you’ll have information about utilization, condition and demand, so you can make effective budgeting and purchasing decisions going forward. And, you’ll have the ability to generate reports to support district, state and other reporting requirements with simple asset management.
See how it works? Here’s what it can do for school-based staff:
- Access status, condition and usage data on every asset
- Improve equal access to materials
- Increase circulation of assets
- Streamline transfers of resources with other schools and the district to reduce replacement costs
- Establish student and teacher accountability with easy-to-use distribution and collection procedures
- Use automated email fee/fine reminders
And for business administrators:
- Get asset status and availability on-demand, at all locations
- Track location and increase circulation of assets
- Streamline physical inventory and request or transfer processes for lost or damaged resources
- Maintain uptime and availability of assets
- Integrate student information system and asset inventory data for improved forecasting, distribution and access
- Report best practices
- Customize Destiny with each school’s individual policies, holdings and programs plus add graphics such as your school’s mascot